Bentley to sell 1st Bentley-Audi crossover in 2 years, says owner
- by admin
Bentley, Audi and BMW are to sell a new 1,200-horsepower version of the Bentley Continental GT3 crossover at auction later this year, as they aim to build a business around the brand.
Bentley has long been the dominant name in crossover sales, but it has struggled to attract buyers for the new GT3.
Bentley will use the sale to raise cash to buy the crossover from the German automaker.
The seller of the car, the owner of a small private equity firm called NME Global Holdings, is seeking a price of around $4.2 million.
Bentley is already selling two GT3s at auction in China, with the buyer of that one, a Chinese company called Shanghai Jiaotong, asking around $3.5 million for a Bentley.
The Bentley Continental will be sold at auction on April 18, the company said.
Bentley, Audi and BMW are to sell a new 1,200-horsepower version of the Bentley Continental GT3 crossover at auction later…
- Chevy says it will scrap ‘Polaris’ minivan as it ramps up production of the Chevy Bolt 2 sedan
- What the car auction site is really for: Dealers or car buyers?
- Auctions go live at the Garrard auction house
- Rebel Auction, Rapper’s ‘Sugar High’ Auction, Auctioned Off With Auction of ‘Mozart in the Jungle’ title Rebel auction, Rappers ‘Sugaree’ Auction Sell for $3.5 Million at Rikers Island
- How to buy an auction house in Australia