How to get into the bontraider auction for a $500,000 Bentley, with this $100,000 price tag
- by admin
Bentley will be auctioning off a $100 million Bentley in the first of a series of auctions starting next week.
The auction, which runs until May 26, is being held at the Bentley’s New York City headquarters in the United States and will be open to the public.
The Bentley was developed as the “world’s fastest car” in the 1950s and was the first to feature an automatic gearbox, allowing the driver to change the speed of the car by changing the ratio of the gears.
Bentley won an award for the car’s appearance, but it also had some bad reviews, as some critics found the suspension to be uncomfortable, and its interior design was deemed to be over-the-top.
The new Bentley will have a price tag of $500 million, making it the most expensive car in the history of the auction house.
It will be one of four vehicles in the series.
Bentley will also be selling a $150,000 Lamborghini Aventador S, a $400,000 Koenigsegg One:1, a Bentley Continental GT, and a $50,000 Porsche Cayenne.
The Porsche Cayne is also a Bentley purchase.
The Lamborghinis will be offered at a discount to the rest of the Bentley collection.
The price tag for a Bentley is $400 million, according to a source familiar with the auction.
That’s almost five times Bentley’s entire pre-war revenue.
The car has a total of around $7.6 billion in sales, with $6.9 billion in profit.
Bentley has said it’s in talks with other manufacturers to make its Bentley the most affordable car ever made.
Bentley will be auctioning off a $100 million Bentley in the first of a series of auctions starting next week.The…
- Chevy says it will scrap ‘Polaris’ minivan as it ramps up production of the Chevy Bolt 2 sedan
- What the car auction site is really for: Dealers or car buyers?
- Auctions go live at the Garrard auction house
- Rebel Auction, Rapper’s ‘Sugar High’ Auction, Auctioned Off With Auction of ‘Mozart in the Jungle’ title Rebel auction, Rappers ‘Sugaree’ Auction Sell for $3.5 Million at Rikers Island
- How to buy an auction house in Australia