What you need to know about the next ‘House of Cards’ movie
- by admin
With the release of ‘House Of Cards’ on February 12, there will be no shortage of moviegoers vying for tickets to the first-ever live auction for the iconic fictional House of Cards.
But with only a handful of films currently in theaters, there is a lot of information that is hard to decipher.
Here are some of the key pieces of information we already know, along with a rundown of the film that will be available for viewing on February 13: The movie will be released on the Netflix platform.
The movie will also be available on demand on the streaming service starting at 10 a.m.
ET on February 18.
A limited number of tickets will be sold for $3.99 each and will include a limited edition poster, two tickets to a special screening, and two tickets for a movie night.
Tickets will be subject to availability.
In addition to tickets, fans can also view the movie through the Netflix app, which will feature a number of different content, including exclusive clips and behind-the-scenes features.
The Netflix app is a free streaming service for Android and iOS devices, but will not be available in the U.S. until January 31.
With the release of ‘House Of Cards’ on February 12, there will be no shortage of moviegoers vying for tickets…
- Chevy says it will scrap ‘Polaris’ minivan as it ramps up production of the Chevy Bolt 2 sedan
- What the car auction site is really for: Dealers or car buyers?
- Auctions go live at the Garrard auction house
- Rebel Auction, Rapper’s ‘Sugar High’ Auction, Auctioned Off With Auction of ‘Mozart in the Jungle’ title Rebel auction, Rappers ‘Sugaree’ Auction Sell for $3.5 Million at Rikers Island
- How to buy an auction house in Australia