Why are they bidding on this?
- by admin
I’m guessing they don’t have a lot of money and want the auction to be as good as it can be.
That is, they want to have a good time and enjoy the auction.
They also want the item to be of high value and worth the price.
The seller says he will be donating all proceeds from the sale to a good cause.
I’m guessing they don’t have a lot of money and want the auction to be as good as it can…
- Chevy says it will scrap ‘Polaris’ minivan as it ramps up production of the Chevy Bolt 2 sedan
- What the car auction site is really for: Dealers or car buyers?
- Auctions go live at the Garrard auction house
- Rebel Auction, Rapper’s ‘Sugar High’ Auction, Auctioned Off With Auction of ‘Mozart in the Jungle’ title Rebel auction, Rappers ‘Sugaree’ Auction Sell for $3.5 Million at Rikers Island
- How to buy an auction house in Australia