Manheim Auto Auction, Harris Auction, Pifer Auction to close for lack of funds
- by admin
A manheim auto dealership is closing its doors after months of financial problems.
The Harris Auction Company announced Thursday that it will close its doors at the end of May.
“We have experienced significant challenges in the past year, which we are addressing with the goal of achieving profitability,” Harris said in a statement.
“However, our team and business are currently in the midst of a transition.
As we transition, we are looking to the future.”
The Harris dealership has been struggling to keep up with a flood of vehicles that have flooded into the neighborhood since the storm hit.
A flood of cars has also led to an explosion in the number of vehicles being towed by tow trucks.
“This is a difficult time for us as we have to decide on our future and our future customers,” said John St. Martin, the Harris dealership’s CEO.
“Our focus is on getting back on track.
We will be providing the best services we can.”
The Houston Police Department has a $4.2 million budget for emergency assistance, but St. Paul said the department needs $5 million to handle a flood-related problem.
Harris Auction has also faced a loss of about $2 million since it closed in April.
Harris was one of three dealerships that bought a property for the Harris Auction.
The other two were in the Bayou City and a store in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
The owners of Harris Auction have yet to decide whether they’ll keep the dealership open, according to St. Louis.
A manheim auto dealership is closing its doors after months of financial problems.The Harris Auction Company announced Thursday that it…
- Chevy says it will scrap ‘Polaris’ minivan as it ramps up production of the Chevy Bolt 2 sedan
- What the car auction site is really for: Dealers or car buyers?
- Auctions go live at the Garrard auction house
- Rebel Auction, Rapper’s ‘Sugar High’ Auction, Auctioned Off With Auction of ‘Mozart in the Jungle’ title Rebel auction, Rappers ‘Sugaree’ Auction Sell for $3.5 Million at Rikers Island
- How to buy an auction house in Australia