Why do some houses sell for more than they’re worth?
- by admin
The price of a house has increased more than 20 percent since 2013.
And while the average price of one home has been rising, it has also dropped, with prices falling by nearly 15 percent since the end of 2017.
The trend is expected to continue, as prices continue to fall.
In 2017, the average home price was $5,200, up from $3,800 in 2016.
The number of properties that were auctioned for more then their fair market value, or FMV, also increased by nearly 8 percent, up by nearly 11,000 properties in 2017.
The price of a house has increased more than 20 percent since 2013.And while the average price of one home…
- Chevy says it will scrap ‘Polaris’ minivan as it ramps up production of the Chevy Bolt 2 sedan
- What the car auction site is really for: Dealers or car buyers?
- Auctions go live at the Garrard auction house
- Rebel Auction, Rapper’s ‘Sugar High’ Auction, Auctioned Off With Auction of ‘Mozart in the Jungle’ title Rebel auction, Rappers ‘Sugaree’ Auction Sell for $3.5 Million at Rikers Island
- How to buy an auction house in Australia